To make the journal a better platform for researchers worldwide, we are here to announce that mHealth will formally implement the Article Processing Charges from October 14th, 2019. This adjustment aims to speed up the whole publication process after author submissions.
The Article Processing Charges is detailed below:
Article Processing Charges (USD)
* Normally invited articles are free of charge. However, Guest Editors and Authors of Focused Issues should note processing fees will apply to Original Articles, Case Reports, Surgical Technique or Technical Note.
- Immediate, worldwide open access to the full article text
- Developing and maintaining electronic tools for peer review and publication
- Preparation in various formats for print & online publication
- Securing inclusion in PubMed/PubMed Central (PMC) etc., enabling electronic citation in other journals that are available electronically.
Free submissions in mHealth will be free of charge if the manuscript is submitted to the online system before October 14th, 2019. Also, guest editors and authors of ongoing focused issues in mHealth should note that your articles will be free of charge in accordance with the previous agreement if the cooperation is reached before October 14th, 2019.
The editorial team will continue to make every effort to provide authors a worthwhile publication experience in mHealth. Thank you for your attention and support.