Erratum to: mHealth 2016;2:24
Stroke patients and their attitudes toward mHealth monitoring to support blood pressure control and medication adherence
In the article that appeared in May 2016 of the journal mHealth (1), there is an error. It has come to the authors’ attention that they made an unintentional error by publishing information related to use of the Morisky Medication Adherence Scale without first receiving a license.
Thus, the following information was published erroneously:
- On page 3 the entire paragraph labeled Medication Adherence Scale which described the scale.
- On page 4 under the Results section, the paragraph labeled Medication Management.
- References #24 (Bharmal et al. 2009) and #25 (Morisky et al. 2008) which include information about the Morisky Scale.
- The line in Table 1 containing the Morisky scale’s mean and standard deviation scores for the sample has been removed and the corrected version of Table 1 is shown below:
The deletion of the information related to the Morisky Scale does not impact any of the findings presented in the abstract nor in the discussion.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Jenkins C, Burkett NS, Ovbiagele B, et al. Stroke patients and their attitudes toward mHealth monitoring to support blood pressure control and medication adherence. mHealth 2016;2:24. [Crossref] [PubMed]
Cite this article as: Jenkins C, Burkett NS, Ovbiagele B, Mueller M, Patel S, Brunner-Jackson B, Saulson R, Treiber F. Erratum to stroke patients and their attitudes toward mHealth monitoring to support blood pressure control and medication adherence. mHealth 2019;5:13.