Article Processing Charges
Article Processing Charges (USD)
* Normally invited articles are free of charge. However, Guest Editors and Authors of Focused Issues should note processing fees will apply to Original Articles, Case Reports, Surgical Technique or Technical Note.
Article-processing charges pay for:
- Immediate, worldwide open access to the full article text
- Developing and maintaining electronic tools for peer review and publication
- Preparation in various formats for print & online publication
- Securing inclusion in PubMed/PubMed Central (PMC) etc., enabling electronic citation in other journals that are available electronically.
When and how to pay the article processing charges?
When your article is accepted, the editorial office will send you the payment instructions, a bill number and a Paypal account in the final decision letter. After payment, please send the PAYMENT PROOF (bank slip or screenshot) to email@example.com and cc firstname.lastname@example.org. Your article will be sent to copy-editing and type-setting when the payment is received.
Updated on October 12th, 2019